X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• (English) Vacation to Lyon

Hey!

I live in Norway, and as a OL- Supporter i would love to travel down there.

I've been thinking about the stadium and the fan store of course, aswell the rhone aples.The aples looks amazing.

But if you where to give me some advices, you who live everyday in Lyon: Where should i travel, what should i experience down there?

I'm thinking about travelling the summer when the new stadium (stade des lumineres) is finished so i probably won't be able to watch any matches, but i would still want to see some training sessions and such, to watch the players.

Thank you:)
    sigpic

Hi! Welcome on our forum!

I move your topic to another section, International Place, it suits better there.

Unfortunately the new stadium will not be built soon... but you can still visit the city.

Apart from the actual stadium, Gerland, there are many things to see! I dunno if you speak (a bit) French, or maybe you can translate it, but if so, I can copy/paste a link to another subject where we already discussed tourist attractions and things to be seen.

PS: We are sad to what happened in Norway, we wish you courage!
    Surveillez votre langage.

Commentaire

Yes indeed i do speak a little french, but i'm much better on reading it.

You can just speak in French:)
      sigpic

Commentaire

Envoyé par WebModOL (Kunstler) Voir le message
        Hi! Welcome on our forum!

I move your topic to another section, International Place, it suits better there.

Unfortunately the new stadium will not be built soon... but you can still visit the city.

Apart from the actual stadium, Gerland, there are many things to see! I dunno if you speak (a bit) French, or maybe you can translate it, but if so, I can copy/paste a link to another subject where we already discussed tourist attractions and things to be seen.

PS: We are sad to what happened in Norway, we wish you courage!
        Il y a deja eu un topic du meme genre où il y a eu plein de reponses il y a deux semaines je crois. Puisque notre forumeur norvegien semble pouvoir lire le francais, peut-etre serait-il bon de pointer sur l'autre topic? Mais je ne sais plus où il est.

Commentaire

Le topic en question doit être celui là : http://forum.olweb.fr/showthread.php?t=148075

Topic must be this one : http://forum.olweb.fr/showthread.php?t=148075
          :proud: De tous les peuples, celui de Lyon est le plus brave ! :proud:

Commentaire

Merci à tous, thanks everyone.
            Surveillez votre langage.

Commentaire

An English vacation is formulated for the demarcation for the right and vital paths for the field. All the slots of the vacation and best essay writing service review are ensured for the judgment for all bloggers. Tip is issued for the target in the field of economics for the good and masters for the orbit for alyssums.

Commentaire

It's the first time everything, so I'm clumsy and excited
                The memories of those days still look like dreams. Where are you going now? tetris skribbl io

Commentaire

I really want to travel to this destination. word to pdf

Commentaire

Much appreciated for your post and I hope that you will solve your problem! You can use the tips metioned in previous reply or also get myperfectresume from topresumewritingservices.com . Now I am waiting for your own suggestions here and I think that you have something to say!

Commentaire

Chargement...
                    X