Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Hello from Arizona!

Hello everyone! Awesome victory yesterday!

I have only been following OL Lyon for 3 seasons so I am a real newbie supporter. I finally found this forum and I wanted to say hello!:fier:

I live in Arizona since 1995. I grew up in Michigan where I spent most of my life up till 1988 when I graduated from high school. I went into the army where I spent 3 of my 4 army years in Germany. Afterwards, I went to college in Ohio before moving out here.

I am looking forward to planning some future trips to finally get to see Lyon the city which I am very curious about along with watching some wonderful football matches while I am there.

Have a nice day!:oui:

What a cool message ! Thank U !
    It's always such a pleasure to notice that our club (as our city) is known and appreciated !
    Even far far away from here...

(Sorry for my bad english.)

Commentaire

Glad to see people following our dear team from the whole world.
      Specially with a country that soccer isn't the first sport.

( Basket-Ball, Hockey, US Footbal are more popular than Soccer in USA )

I would be curious to know how you became an Olympique Lyonnais fan from USA.

Sorry for my average English. :-)

Have nice days too. :oui:

Commentaire

Say Hello to Flagstaff.

Arizona, the GC State
        "Jérémie Janot en EDF ? Il est déjà en équipe nationale de la Loire. "

Commentaire

I didn't know Lyon and OL is known in the US. It's a pleasure and you can come when you want, Lyon is so beautiful city.
          Rouge et Bleu

Commentaire

Envoyé par JaackOL Voir le message
            I didn't know that Lyon and OL are known in the US. It's still a pleasure and you can come everywhen you want, Lyon is a so beautiful city.
            Fixed.

Commentaire

Envoyé par thanhtu5013 Voir le message
              Fixed.
              Pas tout à fait. :grn:

Commentaire

Envoyé par aztattooedsean Voir le message
                Hello everyone! Awesome victory yesterday!

I have only been following OL Lyon for 3 seasons so I am a real newbie supporter. I finally found this forum and I wanted to say hello!:fier:

I live in Arizona since 1995. I grew up in Michigan where I spent most of my life up till 1988 when I graduated from high school. I went into the army where I spent 3 of my 4 army years in Germany. Afterwards, I went to college in Ohio before moving out here.

I am looking forward to planning some future trips to finally get to see Lyon the city which I am very curious about along with watching some wonderful football matches while I am there.

Have a nice day!:oui:
                Hi m8,

great to see that we have suporters everywhere ! Do you cross the Mexicain border to see football match sometime ? or perhaps there is a club in your area ?
                Well, Lyon is a very nice town, a nice place to live and Gerland is a nice stadium to go (a little expensive :grn:)
                see you soon.
                www.agenceinfolibre.fr

https://www.facebook.com/agenceinfolibre

Commentaire

Chargement...
                X