Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Play gourcuff

I am an American fan. I paid 10 dollars a month to watch Lyon games online mainly for young gourcuff. This is the third game that guarde hasn't played him at all. I have cancelled my subscribscition to olweb because of this. For 22 million euros either sell gourcuff or play him. Is Ederson really better than gourcuff? Honestly? Very disappointed

Saddened for you but Gourcuff has no level. I am certain that Grenier is better than he and Ederson does not prove unworthy.
    No one likes us, we don't care

Commentaire

Envoyé par jeremyjj Voir le message
      I am an American fan. I paid 10 dollars a month to watch Lyon games online mainly for young gourcuff. This is the third game that guarde hasn't played him at all. I have cancelled my subscribscition to olweb because of this. For 22 million euros either sell gourcuff or play him. Is Ederson really better than gourcuff? Honestly? Very disappointed
      Hey there, there's already a topic here: http://forum.olweb.fr/showthread.php?t=145920 ;)

Problem is about Gourcuff, we don't know. The major reason we think Ederson played tonight instead of him is because the club are trying to get Ederson to extend his contract (which runs until next June) /or sell him to another club, but for that they need to get him to play.

Next week we'll be playing a big game away at Valenciennes, vey important for us to win that. Hopefully we'll see him then, cos Ederson was rather disappointing tonight, and Grenier (our other option) got sent off.

Garde's a smart guy, I think we'll see him play. That's the idea

And welcome to the forum! ;)

Commentaire

And ignore the comment above mine, lots of fans here have been spoilt to death with 7 titles in a row. They do not see talent even when it is shoved under their noses :rolleye:

Commentaire

Envoyé par dogo69 Voir le message
          Saddened for you but Gourcuff has no level. I am certain that Grenier is better than he and Ederson does not prove unworthy.
          What ?? Honestly, you can't, you CAN'T really think that, just watch the difference between OL in Lorient and yesterday VS Evian ! Ederson isn't a player that make the other better, Gourcuff is THE man for that, is much, much better when we need to keep the ball in our feet and play (not like yesterday, remember, 52% of the possession for ETG, in Gerland !). Ederson can not allowed the team that, is a "puncher", not a real n°10.

And for Grenier ... Well, just see the 5 minutes he play yesterday, you cannot think you'll play every game with him and his hudge lack of experiment (it's not personnal, it's just that is still young, and don't have play a lot for the OL professional team).

Commentaire

It is a not good kept(guarded) secret....
            As long as Gourcuff will assume(accept) sound COMING OUT he(it) will never find his(its) level of Bordeaux. He(it) has a big work has to make on him even. He has to question, stop(arrest) his excesses of individualism.
            22 millions? They do not cost. A departure this winter would be a good news for the OL!!!
            No one likes us, we don't care

Commentaire

Maybe Garde wants a safe competition between Yoann and Eder, the truth is nobody know why Garde don't play him but the coach will be interviewed tonight. Have you ever heard the rumors of gourcuff to arsenal this winter ? :grn:

Commentaire

As long as Gourcuff will assume(accept) sound COMING OUT he(it) will never find his(its) level of Bordeaux. He(it) has a big work has to make on him even. He has to question, stop(arrest) his excesses of individualism.
                22 millions? They do not cost. A departure this winter would be a good news for the OL!!!
                I suppose it's quite convenient to use an English topic to say things that don't usually go down well in the "main" Gourcuff topic, but it doesn't make this "coming out" argument any less ridiculous :clown:

And I'm sorry but on the pitch he must be one of the least individualist players so you can't use that either. He doesn't do his warming up like the others when he's a substitute? Big deal.

Anyway. To answer Jeremy's post, we don't know exactly why Gourcuf didn't play, maybe it was just to save him for the important Valenciennes game, and we have 3 playmakers who can't be left on the bench (Grenier also has to play because of the club's strategy, which is to use the young players coming out of the training center).
                Dernière modification par Mousyneska, 18/12/2011, 18h04.
                Without Hermione, the Boy who Lived would be dead as fuck.

Commentaire

Gourcuff sucks!!!
                  He is like Maria Careh, a real starlet, we dont want such players
                  we want warriors, fighters and brave players such as Licha el Matador
                  Viva Pjanic, the next ballon d'or!!!
                  "Milan est un plus grand club que le Barca"

Commentaire

Envoyé par kaka717 Voir le message
                    Gourcuff sucks!!!
                    He is like Maria Careh, a real starlet, we dont want such players
                    we want warriors, fighters and brave players such as Licha el Matador
                    Viva Pjanic, the next ballon d'or!!!
                    :mdr::mdr::mdr:

But you're Right!

Commentaire

:mdr:

He is not gay, sorry. ;)
                      Lord LorN.:lov:

Commentaire

NO.
                        Ederson is a good player, but Gourcuff is more talented.

Commentaire

what a topic in wood:crazy:
                          Ishkar:"Tu as tout à fait raison, comme Blond auparavant d'ailleurs."

Commentaire

ps: c'est fous le nombre de nana Fan de Lyon en Amérique :shock: sur le FB du Club elles sont super nombreuses :grn:

Commentaire

Envoyé par blond69 Voir le message
                              :grn:

:mdr::mdr::mdr:

Commentaire

Envoyé par blond69 Voir le message
                                :fourire: .

Commentaire

Gourcuff for me is like many players we baught these last years: he has lost his confidence. I know that he is a extraordinary player but he has a big problem in his head now.
                                  I think, the best for is perhaps to leave the club.
                                  Is Ederson really better than gourcuff ? :grn: On Playstation perhaps but certainly not on a pitch.
                                  www.agenceinfolibre.fr

https://www.facebook.com/agenceinfolibre

Commentaire

Well... I guess you didn't buy your subscription to olweb for the best reason.
                                    Gourcuff isn't the right person for this team and I seriously think that Grenier has the finest prospects as a skipper.
                                    Gourcuff was transfered to Lyon in order to chill Fans bitterness two years ago. It was a way of balancing the fans anger caused by the decision of the board of maintaining Puel as coach.
                                    Don't expect Garde to line him up if he remains selfish on the ground or even lost.
                                    On était à l'OL, là où on avait toujours rêvé d'être. On était entre potes [...]

Commentaire

Envoyé par Earls court Voir le message
                                      Well... I guess you didn't buy your subscription to olweb for the best reason.
                                      Gourcuff isn't the right person for this team and I seriously think that Grenier has the finest prospects as a skipper.
                                      Gourcuff was transfered to Lyon in order to chill Fans bitterness two years ago. It was a way of balancing the fans anger caused by the decision of the board of maintaining Puel as coach.
                                      Don't expect Garde to line him up if he remains selfish on the ground or even lost.
                                      :mdr: Gourcuff selfish? Good joke... It's just the contrary..

Commentaire

Chargement...
                                      X