Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Tickets: OL - Troyes

When it will be possible to buy the tickets for the frist game at Stade Gerland (against Troyes). I am going to Lyon this summer and it's my dream to see Les Gones on the field. I want to buy the tickets online. Thank you for your help.
    Alezzz Lyonnais!!!

I don't know exactly the date but I think it will be about 2 or 3 weeks before the game (if anyone can confirm).

Regularly looks on the page of the ticket ;)
    http://billetterie.olweb.fr/fr/Bille...oix-des-places

Commentaire

When I am trying to fill the form to buy the tickets i am getting this message:

"Billet 1 : le champ Mobile est mal formé"

Could you please give me the corect format for the mobile phone numbers which is used in France?

Thanks
      Alezzz Lyonnais!!!

Commentaire

Envoyé par McDaniel Voir le message
        When I am trying to fill the form to buy the tickets i am getting this message:

"Billet 1 : le champ Mobile est mal formé"

Could you please give me the corect format for the mobile phone numbers which is used in France?

Thanks
        10 numbers. Begins with "06". (06 -- -- -- --)
        Shit happens is more than a Tee-Shirt Slogan.”
        ― Libba Bray, Going Bovine

Commentaire

Thank you very much. I have one last question. Which sector should I choose? I want to feel the atmosphere but on the other hand i will be there with my wife so I don't want to scary her :) So I'm thinking about VIRAGE NORD SUPERIEUR.

Is it a good choice for the first visit on Gerland?

Yes i know most of chants :)

Thanks again.
          Alezzz Lyonnais!!!

Commentaire

Envoyé par McDaniel Voir le message
            Thank you very much. I have one last question. Which sector should I choose? I want to feel the atmosphere but on the other hand i will be there with my wife so I don't want to scary her :) So I'm thinking about VIRAGE NORD SUPERIEUR.

Is it a good choice for the first visit on Gerland?

Yes i know most of chants :)

Thanks again.
            Hi there!

Yep. VIRAGE NORD SUPERIEUR is a good choice for U if U wanna "feel" the atmosphere while seating comfortably.
            If U wanna sing and support, VIRAGE NORD INFERIEUR is definitely the place to be. But if U choose the central sector U'll have to stand... VIRAGE NORD INFERIEUR BLOC B or BLOC E can also be good "compromises" (Atmosphere + U can seat) but the "view" is clearly better in VIRAGE NORD SUPERIEUR (U'll see all the pitch). It depends on your "priorities" (Knowing Upper Stand is more expensive).

Hope U'll spend a good time despite of the "Summer Syndrom" (that's to say : less "Supporters" and more "Families").

My pleasure.
            Shit happens is more than a Tee-Shirt Slogan.”
            ― Libba Bray, Going Bovine

Commentaire

Thanks. I can't wait to see Les Gones & hear Bad Gones live :)
              Alezzz Lyonnais!!!

Commentaire

Chargement...
              X