X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Olympique lyonnais - Psv Heindoven

Hi to the PSV fans!

After last year's controversial return match and the long discussions on whether or not the penalty was valid or on the different players (on both sides) that could have been booked an even sent off, what do you think will happen this time? :)

You've lost a few key players but the team still seems to be solid. What type of match do you expect? Are you confident about the qualification, are you worried, dead sure you're gonna thrash us or positive we'll beat you?

Tell us all about this season's PSV!!
    ¤¤ Desole pour les accents, c'est pas moi c'est Qwerty ¤¤

Eindhoven please, not Heindoven...:mdr: :mdr: ;)

Commentaire

oops je corrige !

Commentaire

Envoyé par papaddy
        Hi to the PSV fans!

After last year's controversial return match and the long discussions on whether or not the penalty was valid or on the different players (on both sides) that could have been booked an even sent off, what do you think will happen this time? :)

You've lost a few key players but the team still seems to be solid. What type of match do you expect? Are you confident about the qualification, are you worried, dead sure you're gonna thrash us or positive we'll beat you?

Tell us all about this season's PSV!!
        The new players from PSV are: Kone,Culina,Simons,Reiziger, Ball and Vayrinen
        And 2 new stars: the 17 years old Aisatti and the 19 years old Afellay are 2 very good midfielders.

Simons is a better version of Vogel
        Kone is very dangergous with his speed and technique but he mis to many chances at this moment
        Culina is a Park type But not as good as Park

Most of the time is this the PSV Line-up

---------------Gomes

Lucius----Alex-------Ooijer----Lamey

----Culina/Vayrinen/Afellay-----Simons-----Cocu

Farfan----------VoH-------------Koné

Farfan and Kone are 2 very good and Fast attackers. If you want to see the goals from PSV you must go to Goalzzz.com.
        Gomes is just incredible.. He makes the most incredible safes and he will keep a clean sheat against Lyon!!:mdr:

The dutch table:

PSV 17 41
        AZ 17 38
        Feyenoord 17 38
        Ajax 17 30
        RKC Waalwijk 17 27
        NEC 17 27
        sc Heerenveen 17 26
        Vitesse 17 26
        FC Utrecht 17 26
        FC Groningen 17 26
        Roda JC 17 22
        FC Twente 17 20
        NAC Breda 17 19
        ADO Den Haag 17 18
        Heracles Almelo 16 16
        Sparta Rotterdam 17 16
        Willem II 16 9
        RBC Roosendaal 17 4

I think Lyon is the favorite team in this matches, because they want revanche for last year. They also are even better than last year. PSV isn't better, but it can change, because of players like Koné, Vayrinen, etc. They didn't play in the CL so far.

Sorry for my incredible bad english::)

Commentaire

Envoyé par pake002

I think Lyon is the favorite team in this matches, because they want revanche for last year. They also are even better than last year. PSV isn't better, but it can change, because of players like Koné, Vayrinen, etc. They didn't play in the CL so far.

Sorry for my incredible bad english::)
          I hope this time the referee won't be the one who decides who the favorite team will NOT be ! We've kinda gotten "screwed" once, not twice ! I hope everything will be honest for BOTH teams !
          Well in fact I guess if this time there is something weird for either team, we will be allowed to be skeptical !
          I also hope lots of people will come from the Netherland and that the stadium will be fuill of supporters WHO SING ALL THROUGHOUT THE GAME (special note to some of Lyon's supporters:(( ) to eventually celebrate our victories !

See ya dudes ! ;)

Commentaire

traduction please

Commentaire

Envoyé par benoite
              traduction please
              we are in an international topic, so you needn't translation :mdr:
              sigpic

Commentaire

Envoyé par ed57
                "We are in" ou "We are on" ? ;) :crazy:

Commentaire

Envoyé par benoite
                  traduction please

toi yen a rien comprendre ..toi taper Google my friends toi trouver beaucoup beaucoup indice pour comrpendre indigènes anglais ou truc fust muche .........

Si toujours toi pas comprendre ....moi pas pouvoir aider toi .........:confus: :p :crazy:

Hi everybody ..........I can't wait for our revenge ,i still cant admit our defeat ,but we can not but just to win this year !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not saying we'll easily win against your team but my heart can't no longer support any defeat against PSV ....

The past is the past ....we have to make our path ............i did cry when we didn't pass last year , i did say " who is this fu...cking referee ( i dont remember his name but i won't forget his dumby face)

We are not just claiming for revenge ,PSV is just a step on the road to the final .........we'll play match by match and Peopele could see my favourite Soccer Team OL hanging up the CL's trophee!!!!!!!!!

bye bye ::)

Commentaire

Envoyé par ed57

Traduction :J'ai les poils du cul qui grattent mais toujours aussi fier d'être un lyonnais !!:p :confus:

Commentaire

Envoyé par damsgone82
                      "We are in" ou "We are on" ? ;) :crazy:

Tu sais IN ou ON peu importe tant que c'est avec la demoiselle de ton avatar :o

Commentaire

Envoyé par ed57
                        Don't need mate ;) :D

Commentaire

Hi PSV's fans!

we are looking forward to see you in February and march... What a surprise to find you another time on the way of our Europe conquest after the contoversial games last season between our two favorite teams!

I think the PSV is still a very strong team, difficult to move...but I think also OL is better than last year..

What do you about the "double" job training of Guus Hindink (sorry I'm probably wrong in spelling his name) with the PSv and Australian Team?? Don't you think than he could be less focus on the PSV results? Do you think it's possible to do the 2job in the same time?

See ya guys...

Commentaire

Be afraid of COCU and FARFAN. PSV is a good team wich has been next to the final last year... They often find very good unknown players...
                            sigpic

Commentaire

Envoyé par jaxolymp
                              Hi PSV's fans!

we are looking forward to see you in February and march... What a surprise to find you another time on the way of our Europe conquest after the contoversial games last season between our two favorite teams!

I think the PSV is still a very strong team, difficult to move...but I think also OL is better than last year..

What do you about the "double" job training of Guus Hindink (sorry I'm probably wrong in spelling his name) with the PSv and Australian Team?? Don't you think than he could be less focus on the PSV results? Do you think it's possible to do the 2job in the same time?

See ya guys...

PSV (Hiddink) has signed Archie Thompson from Melbourne Victory.... Many PSV Suporters are furious about that. The latest games were very bad.. Our midfield can't create many chance. Even against Sparta the number 17 of the Dutch League. So i'm not very confident.. But you never know

Commentaire

God I am so looking forward to going to the stadium and support My beloved team ! I miss Champion's League matches a lot ! I just can't wait any longer ! bisque

Commentaire

Envoyé par pake002
                                  PSV (Hiddink) has signed Archie Thompson from Melbourne Victory.... Many PSV Suporters are furious about that. The latest games were very bad.. Our midfield can't create many chance. Even against Sparta the number 17 of the Dutch League. So i'm not very confident.. But you never know

That will be a tight affair. But we'll get through. mask
                                  PLUS DE KICK, MOINS DE FLICS !!!

Commentaire

Envoyé par midfield
                                    That will be a tight affair. But we'll get through. mask
                                    "affair" est un faux ami il me semble ! ca veut dire "relation amoureuse" !

Commentaire

Envoyé par damsgone82
                                      "affair" est un faux ami il me semble ! ca veut dire "relation amoureuse" !
                                      No, there's a double meaning. In the sense you're seeing things it does mean cheating on someone. For example : Cecilia Sarkozy, that filthy bitch, is cheating on her husband Nicolas. She's had an affair with some dodgy businessman.

You get me ?

But "affair" can also mean "business" sometimes. I could have used "business" instead of "affair" as it's not very much employed these days. The use of it is often related to something fishy if you konow what I mean, something that is somehow dodgy...

Have you not seen "The Thomas Crown Affair" ? The original I mean...

Anyway, PSV and OL.... it's a love story innit !?

Commentaire

Envoyé par midfield
                                        No, there's a double meaning. In the sense you're seeing things it does mean cheating on someone. For example : Cecilia Sarkozy, that filthy bitch, is cheating on her husband Nicolas. She's had an affair with some dodgy businessman.

You get me ?

But "affair" can also mean "business" sometimes. I could have used "business" instead of "affair" as it's not very much employed these days. The use of it is often related to something fishy if you konow what I mean, something that is somehow dodgy...

Have you not seen "The Thomas Crown Affair" ? The original I mean...

Anyway, PSV and OL.... it's a love story innit !?
                                        Yup ! I got it man ! you just gave me some interesting information ! I thought it was only a false friend but I was wrong and I just learned some new stuff !

Andd your example (Cecilia Sarkozy) : You couldn't have found any better example!!

Thank you buddy !;))

Commentaire

Envoyé par damsgone82
                                          Yup ! I got it man ! you just gave me some interesting information ! I thought it was only a false friend but I was wrong and I just learned some new stuff !

Andd your example (Cecilia Sarkozy) : You couldn't have found any better example!!

Thank you buddy !;))
                                          Yeah I also could have said... Piquionne is in big trouble at St Etienne because he is suspected by the fans of having an affair with the (mighty) Olympique Lyonnais !

As for me... I suspect they are a proper bunch of twats !

Commentaire

We have won against Groningen!. First Half was very good. Second Half was bad

A few actions

Panna!

Goal Cocu

Thnx to the owner of goalzzz.com

Commentaire

Envoyé par pake002
                                              We have won against Groningen!. First Half was very good. Second Half was bad
                                              Nice goal from Cocu, he's a real devil! ::)

We also won our game, though we didn't show much between both halves. We even took one goal during the extra time but score 2 later. It was a close shave! :oo

Commentaire

Envoyé par papaddy
                                                Nice goal from Cocu, he's a real devil! ::)

We also won our game, though we didn't show much between both halves. We even took one goal during the extra time but score 2 later. It was a close shave! :oo
                                                We play better then a few games ago. But it's not very good. Against Roda and Groningen we played in a
                                                3-4-3 formation.

A few actions from the match PSV-Roda JC

Nice action and again a foul from Roda.....

:mad:

I heard you have many injures. For how long are they out?

See you in Eindhoven!!

Commentaire

Eric Abidal could be back in 10-15 days...
                                                  Anthony Reveillere should be inavailable during 5 weeks more...
                                                  Sylvain Monsoreau should be out during 4 to 6 weeks too...
                                                  Claudio CAcapa will be out for still 6 weeks (minimum)...
                                                  Jeremy Berthod 'll be out for still a while...(don't remember exactly)...

So as you can see everything is doing well!!!::(

But it will be not enough to beat us in champion's league bisque!!

Commentaire

Chargement...
                                                  X